Care Assistant / Children / Weekend Work
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
We have day and night shifts available at the weekend.
Are you passionate about working with children with challenging behaviour?
We have a variety of roles available however this particular home will be supporting young service users between the ages of 10 and 18. The secure unit is based in Stapleford provides education and specialist interventions. You will be expected to give a high level of care to the service users, including personal care, fill in paperwork and comply with health and safety.
You will be working for QS Care, a well established agency based in Nottingham.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references