Care Assistant / Afternoons / Immediate start
This is an opportunity for ongoing work.
You will be paid a rate of £9 per hour
Flexible afternoon shifts between Monday and Friday 14:00 to 22:00.
Opportunity for Care Assistant in Nottingham based care homes.
The successful applicant will assist elderly service users with their daily activities supporting mobility, hygiene and nutritional requirements. As a Care Assistant you will meet many residents suffering with age related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s and dementia, therefore supporting their all-round wellbeing is essential.
Further duties include completing housekeeping tasks, following health and safety regulations and the accurate reporting of condition updates.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DB check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references