Care Assistant Afternoons
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=-0.339411&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
This role will involve working a 13.30-19.30 Monday to Friday.
Our client, a care home based in the Middle Rasen area, are currently looking for care staff. The home has facilities to care for up to 30 residents. Individual care plans are designed by management and must be adhered to. Care must be provided with the respect and dignity of the residents in mind. The role will involve duties such as assisting with breakfast, assisting with hygiene duties, dressing/undressing and any requirements to help prepare the resident for the day ahead.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references