Care Assistant Afternoons
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Care Assistants needed for a care home in Lincoln. Our client provides accommodation for up to 15 people with physical disabilities who need personal and nursing care. As a care assistant you will be responsible for assessing residents’ health care needs and you will be responsible for delivering care to help meet those needs. You will need to be kind and sensitive in your approach. Your role will also include helping residents access leisure activities and assisting with excursions to local facilities. You will encourage residents to eat a healthy and balanced diet. Your role will also include aspects of one-to-one care, including helping with dressing and hygiene duties.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references