Agency Night Care Assistants needed immediately
Radcliffe on Trent, Nottinghamshire
This is a flexible ongoing opportunity for successful candidates.
The rate of pay will be £8.50 per hour, depending on the type of shift worked.
This role will start at 14:00 and finish at 22:00. More shifts are available for successful candidates.
Great on-going opportunity for Care Assistants to cover night shifts in Nottingham with competitive pay.
We have new opportunitues available in a residential care home based in Radcliffe-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire. Our client is looking for care assistants to support elderly service users.
During the night shift, you will be observing the service users’ conditions and reporting accordingly. Your duties may involve some domestic work, including ironing and tidying around the home.
Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references