Are you looking for competitive weekly pay and a flexible on-going working opportunity throughout the week? We are looking for experienced Mental Health Support Workers in Heanor Derby.
This home is a dedicated team of experts in the field of Learning Difficulties and Mental Health. You will be looking after residents in a self-contained unit within a complex. As well as responsible for ensuring that their psychological and physical wellbeing is cared for.
As an experienced Support Worker you will be expected to follow each individual’s care plans, reporting any problems accordingly. Your role is to inspire and motivate these adults to improve their independence and quality of life.
Administering medication is an imperative part of this role and therefore, it is an essential requirement for all support workers to have experience and relevant certificates in this.
Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.