Agency Healthcare Worker / Day Shifts
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.00 and £10.50 per hour.
The shift will be 07:00-14:00 or 14:00-21:00 between Monday and Sunday.
*Weekly pay – Ongoing work!*
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Care Assistants to work in the Tibshelf Area of Alfreton to start work immediately. Working for our agency, you will provide high quality care to their 40 residents with Illnesses related to Old Age. You will be required to work alongside the established team of Carers in providing an individualised plan of care taking into account their personal health needs and requirements.
As an experienced Care Assistant you will be required to follow individual care plans and complete paperwork and reporting any problems to the senior members of staff. You will be assisting in the resident’s activities of daily living, including aspects of personal care. You will be expected to work on a one to one basis with some residents at times. You must have an awareness and passion to work with the Elderly, enhancing their quality of life.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references