Agency Healthcare Assistant / NG10 / Days
Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire
The rate of pay will be between £8.72 and £9.50 per hour.
The shift will be 08:00-20:00 between Monday and Sunday. There are morning and afternoon shifts available if requested.
Fantastic opportunity for experienced care assistants looking for immediate starts.
Located in the Long Eaton area of Nottingham, you will be assisting up to residents with illnesses relating to old age. You must have awareness and a passion to work with elderly. Duties for this role include, completing relevant paperwork, attending to any personal care needs and completing daily activities with the residents to enhance their quality of life. Some housekeeping duties may need to be carried out as well.
The following experience and qualifications are essential;
•Mandatory training in Safeguarding, Infection control, Moving & Handling within the last year. However if the training you have isn’t up to date we can offer online training courses.
•An enhanced DBS check. If you have the means to pay for one upfront then we can arrange this for you.
•A minimum of 3 months experience in a similar role.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references