Agency HCA / Weekend Work
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
We have day and night shifts available throughout the weekend.
*Flexible shifts – weekly pay!*
QS Care are currently recruiting for Care Assistants and Support Workers to work in Care Homes and Supporting Living Units in the Bulwell area.
As will all aspects of Care, you will be expected to attend to general housekeeping duties and personal care. You will also be required to complete paperwork accurately and in detail.
As an agency worker, whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, we have opportunities to cater for your needs.
You will receive weekly pay and as we appreciate our workers have busy schedules and personal commitments, we will find you work around your availability.
If you have a proactive, hard-working attitude, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DB check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references