Agency Carer / Weekly Pay / Days
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour.
The shift will be 08:00-15:00 or 15:00-22:00 between Monday and Sunday.
*Flexible hours and weekly pay!*
We are currently recruiting experienced Care Assistants to work for our agency within our client’s residential home based in Hucknall, Nottinghamshire.
You will be caring for residents with learning disability and complex needs. The home has a mixture of younger adults and elderly residents in.
You will be required to make sure that service users daily hygiene and nutritional needs are met, housekeeping duties are completed, and health and safety is complied with.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references