Agency Care Worker / Weekends
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour.
We have day and night shifts available at the weekend.
*Immediate starts + weekly pay!*
QS Care require experienced care assistants to work for our agency within clients care home based in the Daybrook area of Nottingham.
You will be working with a range of residents with metal health and aged related illnesses and learning disabilities. You will be supporting the current team with the residents, making sure you are interacting with service users and making them feel comfortable. You will also be supporting the residents with physical needs such as hygienic, nutritional and personal care requirements
To apply for this role you must;
• Have 3 months experience within a similar care environment
• Have a checkable work history
• Have up to date mandatory training documents, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Moving & Handling and Infection Control. Should you not have up to date certificates we can offer online training.
• An in date enhanced DB check. Should your DBS have expired we can offer the facility to arrange a new one for you.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references