Agency Care Worker / Radcliffe Area / Days
Radcliffe on Trent, Nottinghamshire
This position is ongoing.
The shift will be between £8.72 and £9.75 per hour depending on the shift worked.
The shift will be 08:00-15:00 or 15:00-22:00 between Monday and Sunday.
*Agency work – weekly pay*
You will be responsible for assisting elderly clients in their daily routines, ensuring hygiene and nutritional needs are tended to. As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for completing housekeeping tasks, adhering to health and safety regulations, accurate reporting of condition updates and reporting incidents to higher management.
Residents suffer with age related illnesses such as dementia and Alzheimer’s, therefore, supporting their all-round wellbeing must be prioritised.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references