Agency Care Worker / Notts / Gedling Area
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £8.72 and £9.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
We have a mixture of day shifts and night shifts available throughout the week and weekend. You can pick the days you are free to work.
Working for an agency, QS Care, you will have the freedom to work as and when you please. You will inform us of your availability throughout the week and we will find you shifts based on this – we appreciate our workers have busy lives and we cater for this accordingly. This position is based in Gedling, Nottingham.
The home is a step down unit for people recovering from an acute phase of mental illness.
The service provides support and intervention for people well enough to leave acute inpatient mental health care but who require support prior to returning to independent living.
Holistic, non-judgemental and recovery focused interventions are provided to people staying at the unit.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references