Agency Care Worker / Night Shifts
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour.
The shift will be 21:00-07:30 between Monday and Sunday.
We currently require experienced care assistants to work in the Daybrook area of Nottingham. The care home supports service users who have a range of Physical Disabilities, and you will be ensuring they in a safe and caring environment. You are required to provide support with the daily activities, following their care plan and requirements, performing daily duties and completing paperwork.
You will be working for QS Care, a well established agency based in Nottingham.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references