Agency Care Worker / Night Shifts / Nottingham
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
The shift will be between 20:00-08:00 Monday to Sunday. There are also day shifts available if requested.
*Flexible hours with ongoing work – weekly pay!*
QS Care are currently seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our agency and work within our clients’ residential care homes based in Nottingham.
You will be providing the best quality care to the residents within the home. You will be caring for residents who have age related illnesses including Dementia and Alzheimers. In your role you will be making sure the residents daily hygiene and nutritional needs are met, housekeeping duties are completed and health and safety is complied with.
You must have experience of dealing with residents with the Elderly and a desire to want to assist them in their activities of daily living to stimulate and improve their quality of life.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references