Agency Care Worker / Night Shifts
Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
The shift will be 20:00-08:00 between Monday and Sunday.
Fantastic opportunity for experienced care assistants looking for immediate starts.
Located in the Long Eaton area of Nottingham, you will be assisting up to residents with illnesses relating to old age. You must have awareness and a passion to work with elderly. Duties for this role include, completing relevant paperwork, attending to any personal care needs and completing daily activities with the residents to enhance their quality of life. Some housekeeping duties may need to be carried out as well.
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references