Agency Care Worker / Night / Nottingham
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be betewen £9.50 and £10.50 per hour.
The shift will be 20:00-08:00 between Monday and Sunday.
**Looking for a new care opportunity with weekly pay? Apply now!**
QS Care are recruiting for experienced care assistants to work in Sherwood, Nottingham. The care home supports elderly residents and some with learning disabilities. You will be ensuring they in a safe and caring environment. You are required to provide support with the daily activities, following their care plan and requirements, performing daily duties and completing paperwork.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references