Agency Care Worker / NG6 / Days
: file_get_contents(https://api.postcodes.io/postcodes?lon=&lat=): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
on line 53
View similar vacancies
Bestwood Village, Nottinghamshire
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.00 and £10.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
The shift will be 06:45-14:00 or 14:00-21:00 between Monday and Sunday. There is also the possibility to work a long day if requested.
Weekly pay, great hourly rate and immediate starts!
We are currently looking for Care Assistants to work for our agency within a residential home based in Bestwood Village in the Nottingham area.
You will be required to ensure the following is run smoothly:
– Providing a high-level of quality care to people
– 1-2-1 personal care
– Meeting the residents nutritional needs
– Assisting their mobility
– Completing paperwork to a high standard.
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references