Agency Care Worker / NG12 Area / Day Shifts
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.20 and £10.30 per hour depending on the shift worked.
The shift will be 08:00-14:00 or 14:00-22:00 between Monday and Sunday.
*Flexible hours with ongoing work – weekly pay!*
QS Care require experienced care assistants to work for our agency, working for our clients care home based in Radcliffe on Trent.
You will be working with a range of residents with metal health and aged related illnesses and learning disabilities. You will be supporting the current team with the residents, making sure you are interacting with service users and making them feel comfortable. You will also be supporting the residents with physical needs such as hygienic, nutritional and personal care requirements.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references