Agency Care Worker / Carlton Area / Days
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £8.91 and £9.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
The shift will be 08:00-15:00 or 15:00-22:00 between Monday and Sunday.
*Flexible work with weekly pay!*
Flexible on-going work for Agency Care Assistants in Gedling, Nottingham, with great weekly pay to cover Day shifts.
In this role you will be required to provide the highest standard of care to around 45 elderly residents in Carlton, Nottingham. Some residents have age related illnesses, therefore experience within the same environment is essential. You will be assisting with dressing, bathing and toileting along with any other care duties set out by the manager. You will be able to communicate professionally and have a positive attitude towards both the residents and their loved ones.
- A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references