Agency Care Work (HCA) – Weekend Work
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
We have day and night shifts available at the weekend.
QS Care have fantastic opportunities to work with our clients based around Nuthall, Nottingham. You will be supporting elderly service users with aged related illnesses. Throughout your working hours your general duties will include day to day housekeeping, monitoring service users, and reporting on their condition. You will be engaging with service users, making them feel comfortable and supported in the environment.
• Mandatory training in Safeguarding, Infection control, Moving & Handling within the last year or willing to complete the modules.
• An up to date DBS check or the facilities to pay for one.
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a similar role.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references