Agency Care Assistants needed urgently for Nights
This position is on-going for successful candidates.
You will be paid a rate of £9.50 per hour, depending on the shift worked.
Flexible night shifts available between Monday and Sunday 22:00 - 07:00.
Great on-going opportunities for Agency Care Assistances to cover Night shifts in Chesterfield based care homes.
Assisting an established team to follow personalised care packages, completing relevant paperwork and reporting any issues to higher management.
The service users suffer from a range of age related disabilities, therefore 3 months experience in this field would be required. There is personal care, hoisting and 1-2-1 care are aspects of this role.
To apply for this role, you must have the following experience:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references