Are you looking for brand new opportunity to grow and do you want competitive weekly pay? We need Care Assistants to cover night shifts immediately in Castle Donnington.
As will all aspects of Care, you will be expected to attend to general housekeeping duties and personal care. You will also be required to complete paperwork accurately and in detail.
This position would be perfect for someone who is caring, enthusiastic and has previous experience within a healthcare environment.
You will work alongside a welcoming team of care assistants, and your duties will include:
• Follow a tailored Care Plan
• Personal care
• Light household duties
• Attending to the needs of the residents
• Complete company paperwork
As an agency worker, whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, we have opportunities to cater for your needs.
You will receive weekly pay and as we appreciate our workers have busy schedules and personal commitments, we will find you work around your availability.
If you have a proactive, hard-working and caring attitude, we would love to hear from you.
Minimum requirements for Support Workers are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.