Agency Care Assistants needed in Eckington
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £8.72 and £9.50 per hour, depending on the shift worked.
The shifts will be 08:00 - 15:00 or 15:00 - 22:00 between Monday and Sunday.
Are you looking for a great new opportunity for on-going work and competitive weekly pay? We are seeking reliable and experienced care assistants to work for our agency in a residential care home that specialises in illnesses associated with old age.
The home, based in Eckington, primarily deals with residents with Dementia, Alzhiemer’s Disease and Strokes.
We are looking for people that can start work immediately on an on-going basis.
You will also be assisting in the resident’s activities of daily living, including aspects of personal care. You must have an awareness and passion to work people with Dementia Related Illnesses and the Elderly.
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references