Agency Care Assistants needed immediately
There will be on-going opportunities for winning candidates.
The rate of pay will be between £8.72 and £12.70 per hour depending on the shift worked and length of service
This care home has various shifts available; morning or afternoon shifts, starting at 7:00am until 3:00pm or starting at 2:00pm until 10:00pm.
Great competitive pay for experienced care assistants in the Sandiacre, Nottingham area. Due to this location your own transport would be an advantage.
The residents are challenged with different forms of elderly illnesses such as dementia and physical disabilities. To ease the struggle of the residents you will be assisting in the following activities…
– Helping with all personal care needs on a 1 to 1 basis
– Ensuring any housekeeping duties are looked after
– Checking relevant paperwork is completed correctly
-Engaging the residents in daily activities to ensure a good quality of life.
Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references