Agency Care Assistants needed for Weekend Nights
This is an ongoing position for successful candidates.
The rate of pay will be between £9.75 per hour, depending on the hours worked.
The night shift will be from 22:00 - 07:00 with other shifts available throughout the weekend.
Competitive pay for Care Assistants to cover weekend nights in Nottingham.
We are looking for hard-working care assistants to join our client’s elderly residential home based in Nuthall. You will be caring for residents with aged related illnesses, including dementia.
Throughout your working hours, you will be creating a safe and caring environment, by assisting with the daily needs of residents, including nutritional and personal care. You will also be required to assist with the mobility of residents, using hoists and mobility aids.
To apply for this role, you must have the following experience:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references