Agency Care Assistants needed for Weekday Nights
This position is on-going for successful candidates.
The rate of pay is £9.72 per hour, depending on the shift worked.
You will be working from 22:00 – 07:00 with shifts available throughout the week.
Flexible hours for Night Care Assistants to work within a residential home based in the Nuthall, Nottingham area, with weekly competitive.
You will be required to assist elderly residents with their daily activities, follow care plans including personal care and using hoists and provide a high-level of service.
Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references