Agency Care Assistants needed for various shifts
This position is ongoing for successful candidates.
The rate of pay will be between £8.72 and £10.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
We have day and night shifts available throughout the week. You can pick and choose the days you are free to work.
Experienced Care Assistants needed for flexible shifts with weekly pay.
In this role you will be required to provide the highest standard of care to around 45 elderly residents in Carlton, Nottingham. Some residents have age related illnesses, therefore experience within the same environment is essential. You will be assisting with dressing, bathing and toileting along with any other care duties set out by the manager. You will be able to communicate professionally and have a positive attitude towards both the residents and their loved ones.
To apply for this role, you must have the following experience:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references