Agency Care Assistants needed for Nights
This position is on-going for successful candidates.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £11.50 per hour.
The Night shift will be from 21:00 - 07:00 between Monday and Sunday.
On-going opportunities for Agency Care Assistants to cover Night shifts with competitive weekly pay.
We are currently seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our agency and work within our clients’ residential care homes based in Nottingham.
You will be providing the best quality care to the residents within the home. You will be caring for residents who have age related illnesses including Dementia and Alzheimers. In your role you will be making sure the residents daily hygiene and nutritional needs are met, housekeeping duties are completed and health and safety is complied with.
You must have experience of dealing with residents with the Elderly and a desire to want to assist them in their activities of daily living to stimulate and improve their quality of life.
To apply for this role, you must have the following experience:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references