Agency Care Assistants needed for Nights
This position is ongoing for successful candidates.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
The shift will be 20:00-08:00 between Monday and Sunday.
Immedidate start for Agency Care Assistants needed to cover Night shifts in Carlton, Nottingham, with competitive ongoing weekly pay.
We are searching for Experienced Care Assistants to work alongside our professional team. You will make sure that the residents daily hygiene and nutritional needs are met and keeping up with housekeeping duties and complying with health and safety. You will be required to work alongside the established team of Carers, providing a high standard of care at all times and reporting any incidents immediately.
To apply for this role, you must have the following experience:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references