On-going flexible hours for Agency Care Assistants to cover Night shifts with competitive weekly pay.
We are looking for Expereinced Care Assistants and Support Workers to work in Care Homes and Supporting Living Units in the Bulwell area.
As will all aspects of Care, you will be expected to attend to general housekeeping duties and personal care. You will also be required to complete paperwork accurately and in detail.
As an agency worker, whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, we have opportunities to cater for your needs.
You will receive weekly pay and as we appreciate our workers have busy schedules and personal commitments, we will find you work around your availability.
If you have a proactive, hard-working attitude, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, you must have the following experience:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.