Agency Care Assistants needed for Days
On-going opportunities for successful candidates.
The rate of pay for this role will be £9.60 per hour rising to £10.10 on weekends, depending the type of shift worked.
Flexible day hours up for grabs throughout the week for successful candidates. With other shifts on offer too.
Exciting weekly pay for experienced Care Assistants with on-going opportunities in Mickleover to cover Day shifts.
You will be working in a 27-bed residential home specialising in caring for adults with Dementia and complex needs in the Mickleover area of Derby.
This position would be perfect for someone who is caring, enthusiastic and has previous experience within a healthcare environment.
You will work alongside a welcoming team of care assistants, and your duties will include:
• Follow a tailored Care Plan
• Personal care
• Light household duties
• Attending to the needs of the residents
• Complete company paperwork.
Minimum requirements for Support Workers are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references