Agency Care Assistants need in Bulwell for Days
This position is ongoing for successful candidates.
The rate of pay will be between £8.72 and £9.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
The shift will be 08:00-15:00 or 15:00-22:00 between Monday and Sunday.
Exciting on-going opportunity for care assistants to cover Days with weekly competiive pay.
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants and Support Workers to work in Care Homes and Supporting Living Units in the Bulwell area.
As will all aspects of Care, you will be expected to attend to general housekeeping duties and personal care. You will also be required to complete paperwork accurately and in detail.
As an agency worker, whether you are looking for full-time or part-time work, we have opportunities to cater for your needs.
You will receive weekly pay and as we appreciate our workers have busy schedules and personal commitments, we will find you work around your availability.
If you have a proactive, hard-working attitude, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this role, you must have the following experience:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references