Agency Care Assistants for Nights needed in Derby
This is a flexible ongoing opportunity for successful candidates.
The rate of pay will be £9.00 per hour, depending on the type of shift worked.
The shift will be 22:00 - 08:00 with shifts available throughout the week. Different shift types and times are also available for successful candidates.
Weekly competitive pay for experienced Care Assistants to cover night shifts at an elderly residential care home located in Derby with flexible on-going opportunities.
The home specialise in care of the elderly including dementia and other age related illnesses. As a Care Assistant you will work alongside an established team, providing high standards of care to the residents.
Your duties will include:
– Assisting residents and following their person centred care plan
– Personal care
– Moving and handling
– General housekeeping tasks
– Completing company paperwork.
Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references