Agency Care Assistants for Long days in Nottingham

Apply for this vacancy!

General Information 



Radcliffe on Trent, Nottinghamshire




This is a flexible ongoing opportunity for successful candidates.


The rate of pay will be £9.10 per hour, depending on the type of shift worked.

Working hours:

You will be working from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00. Different shift times are also available for successful candidates.

Closing date:

26th Feb 2021


Job Description

Great flexible opportunity for Care Assistants to cover long days in Nottingham with competitive pay.

Looking for care assistants for immediate starts in Radcliffe on Trent.
You will be working in a residential care home, caring for people with aged related illnesses.

The home have requested an experienced care assistant to become a regular at their home, so the residents can become familiar and comfortable. You will be caring for their physical and emotional wellbeing, including hygiene, personal care and nutrition.

Experience & Qualifications

Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are: • Safeguarding training within 1 year • Infection Control training within 1 year • Moving and Handling training within 1 year • A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service • A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.


What Next?

Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:

  • Your entitlement to work in the UK.
  • If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
  • Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
  • Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
  • Details of two references

    Don’t See Your Ideal Job – Let Us Help

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Telephone Number:

    Nearest Branch