Agency Care Assistants for Days in Tibshelf
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £8.72 and £9.50 per hour.
The shift will be between 07:00-14:00 or 14:00-21:00 Monday to Sunday.
Flexible day shifts for experienced Care Assistants to work in the Tibshelf Area of Alfreton with weekly competitive pay.
Working for our agency, you will provide high quality care to their 40 residents with Illnesses related to Old Age. You will be required to work alongside the established team of Carers in providing an individualised plan of care taking into account their personal health needs and requirements.
As an experienced Care Assistant you will be required to follow individual care plans and complete paperwork and reporting any problems to the senior members of staff. You will be assisting in the resident’s activities of daily living, including aspects of personal care. You will be expected to work on a one to one basis with some residents at times. You must have an awareness and passion to work with the Elderly, enhancing their quality of life.
The following experience and qualifications are essential;
•Mandatory training in Safeguarding, Infection control, Moving & Handling within the last year. However if the training you have isn’t up to date we can offer online training courses.
•An enhanced DBS check. If you have the means to pay for one upfront then we can arrange this for you.
•A minimum of 3 months experience in a similar role.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references