Agency Care Assistant / Nottingham / Days
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.20 and £10.20 per hour depending on the shift worked.
The shift will be 08:00-14:00 or 14:00-20:00 between Monday and Sunday.
QS Care require support workers for our clients home based in NG5. The role is based in a residential home supporting a variety of people with aged related illnesses, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health conditions.
You will be caring for both the emotional and physical wellbeing of the residents on a daily basis. The roles physical side will involve caring for nutritional, hygienic and mobility needs, including an aspect of personal care. You will be supporting the emotional wellbeing by engaging with residents, being a friendly and familiar face for residents to trust and contributing to the safe and supportive care environment.
The following experience and qualifications are essential;
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a Care environment
- A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
- All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references