Agency Care Assistant / Night Shifts
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
The shift will be 20:00-08:00 between Monday and Sunday.
Experienced Care Assistant looking for an immediate start within an agency role and weekly pay? You are perfect for this role!
We are searching for Experienced Care Assistants to work alongside our professional team. You will make sure that the residents daily hygiene and nutritional needs are met and keeping up with housekeeping duties and complying with health and safety. You will be required to work alongside the established team of Carers, providing a high standard of care at all times and reporting any incidents immediately.
The following experience and qualifications are essential;
•Mandatory training in Safeguarding, Infection control, Moving & Handling within the last year. However if the training you have isn’t up to date we can offer online training courses.
•An enhanced DBS check. If you have the means to pay for one upfront then we can arrange this for you.
•A minimum of 3 months experience in a similar role.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references