Agency Care Assistant / Night Shifts / Nottingham
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.50 and £10.50 per hour.
The shift will be 21:00-07:00 between Monday and Sunday.
*Flexible hours – weekly pay!*
Agency Care Assistants required for a care home for the elderly in Chilwell.
As a key member of the team you will be caring for residents with aged related illnesses, including dementia and mobility issues. Throughout your working hours, you will be creating a safe and caring environment by assisting with the daily needs of residents, including nutritional and personal care. You will also be required to assist with the mobility of residents, using hoists and mobility aids.
Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references