Agency Care Assistant needed in Nottingham
This is a flexible ongoing role for successful candidates.
The role pays £7.00 per hour, depending on the type of shift worked.
The morning shift is from Monday to Friday, starting between 08:00am to 11:00am. More options of shifts for successful candidates.
Great ongoing opportunities for a Care Assistant with weekly competitive pay in Nottingham.
You will be joining the respite unit team caring for adults.
Ensuring they that the residents are up and ready for the days activities, this will also include any other duties and other tasks as and when required.
Having a friendly, kind and empathic approach is vital to succeeding in this role.
Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references