Agency Care Assistant needed in Heanor
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £8.72 and £10.50 per hour depending on the shift worked.
We have day and night shifts available throughout the week and weekend.
Are you looking for on-going flexible work and competitive weekly pay? We’re looking for Agency Care Assistants required to work in Heanor on an ongoing basis.
Weekly rotas will include mornings and afternoons. You will be expected to join the already established team in the daily running of the home.
Your duties will include supporting the service users in their daily routine, attending to their needs and daily activities.
Some personal care is involved in this role and we are looking for enthusiastic support workers to inspire the residents daily.
Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references