Agency Care Assistant needed in Dronfield

Apply for this vacancy!

General Information 



Dronfield, Derbyshire




Ongoing openings for winning candidates


You will be paid between £8.72 and £9:50 per hour; depending on the shift worked.

Working hours:

The shifts will be flexible between Monday and Sunday… Morning: 07:00 to 14:00 Afternoon: 14:00 to 22:00

Closing date:

23rd Mar 2021


Job Description

Are you looking for on-going flexible work, with great competitive weekly rates? We require Care Assistants to cover day shifts with great benefits.

The care home is experienced in caring for residents with illnesses and tough disabilities. Attributes of attentiveness, a friendly approach, and a caring nature will be appreciated.

Here are the following responsibilities if you want to be a part of the team…

-Ensuring they are in a safe and caring environment
-Following their care plan and other requirements
-Supporting and performing daily duties
-Completing necessary paperwork.

Experience & Qualifications

Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are: • Safeguarding training within 1 year • Infection Control training within 1 year • Moving and Handling training within 1 year • A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service • A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment QS Care can provide training opportunities for candidates with training that has expired. Additionally, we can arrange a DBS application on behalf of the candidate where the last check was done over 1 year ago and is not on the update service.


What Next?

Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:

  • Your entitlement to work in the UK.
  • If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
  • Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
  • Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
  • Details of two references

    Don’t See Your Ideal Job – Let Us Help

    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Telephone Number:

    Nearest Branch