Agency Care Assistant / Day Shifts
This position is ongoing.
The rate of pay will be between £9.00 and £10.50 per hour.
The shift will be 07:00-15:00 or 15:00-22:00 between Monday and Sunday.
Immediate start with on-going opportunities for experienced Care Assistants to work in Cotmanhay, Ilkeston, alongside weekly compeitive pay.
The home specialises in illnesses associated with old age such as Dementia.
You will also be assisting in the resident’s activities of daily living, including aspects of personal care. You must have an awareness and passion to work people with Dementia Related Illnesses and the Elderly and be prepared to hit the ground running as you will be expected to lead by example.
Minimum requirements for Care Assistants are:
• Safeguarding training within 1 year
• Infection Control training within 1 year
• Moving and Handling training within 1 year
• A DBS check for adults services dated within the last 12 months preferably on the update service
• A minimum of 3 months experience in a Health and Social Care environment
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references